Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Introduction to My Journey

This blog stands one purpose. To allow me to write exactly what I'm feeling without getting someone else's reactions or opinions. I'm going to write about personal struggles and experiences. Not everything will be pretty. In fact, most of it won't be. But that's fine. I don't expect anyone to read this, so I plan to put it all out there without fear.
Let's start with the basics. My name is Ashlee Cavitt and I'm 23 years old. Most would say that's young, but I know differently. I know all of the struggles that I've had to overcome, and I have an idea of what's in store for the future. I am by far, NOT a typical 23 year old.
I'm married. Have been for 23 months. My husband Brandon is just like any other man. He loves me and provides for me, but at the very heart of him, he can be a complete buttface. It's not always easy, but I love him and will do my part in keeping our marriage strong and happy.
I have 2 stepchildren. One of which I've never met. That is a whole story in itself. I want to say step parenting is always a complete joy and is very rewarding, but that would be lying. More to that later.
I've recently been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or PCOS. It sucks. That's the only word to describe it. I will detail it more in future posts. It has become a part of my everyday life, whether I like it or not.
So that covers the basics. Let's begin the story of my life and journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment